NOURISH THE POSITIVE


This morning I was reminded of something very important. As I was sipping my morning cup of tea, I noticed that a bunch of flowers that had once lit up the room were wilted and appeared to be dying. I immediately grabbed them and put them in the sunlight while feeding them some water. By noon, those beautiful petals were perky and blooming once more.

It was a gentle reminder to nourish the positive. Anything that's nourished will bloom. This can be applied to anything in our lives, whether it's our hair, relationships, career or spirituality.  Hence the importance of focusing on nourishing  the positive aspects of our lives. Put the negativity aside and don't pay too much homage to the bad stuff.  It bears reiteration, anything nourished will bloom.
Have a fabulous weekend!
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment